Msci, Inc. is looking for Investor Relations.
Location: New York, NY
• Work closely with the Head of IR and the CFO to develop a comprehensive strategy for communicating to the various analyst and investor constituencies across the world.
• Help the head of IR develop an action plan for broadening the investor base and overall awareness of the company
• Support communications to the investor and sell-side analyst community on the company’s business model, strategy, and operational and financial objectives; develop and refine key messages for investor/analyst communications such as the annual and quarterly reports, quarterly conference calls, meetings, presentations, and the investor relations section of the company website.
• Increase the visibility and presence of the company by serving as the central source of company news and financial information and ensuring investors and analysts are well-educated on the company by establishing communication (conference calls/meetings) with management.
• Help drive proactive, timely, and consistent communications with analysts as well as existing and potential investors through analyst and investor meetings/conference calls, investor conferences, and analyst workshops.
• Prepare quarterly earnings release, call script, and list of potential analyst questions and prep the CEO, CFO and Head of IR in advance; continuously enhance and improve external disclosure.
• Develop investor, bank and rating agency presentations for conferences, investor meetings, and road shows; participate in or lead these presentations/meetings.
• Prepare annual report (graphics, tables, etc.) and write annual shareholders’ letter.
• Work with accounting team to ensure that investor communications (written and oral) are consistent with SEC filings.
• Monitor the company’s institutional ownership, trading trends, and target investors and stay apprised of market sentiment and reactions to company and industry developments; communicate important developments to executive committee.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of analyst models and valuation analysis; keep management apprised of Street expectations.
• Analyze the financial performance of company peers and summarize for senior management.
• Manage external relationships such as the New York Stock Exchange, specialists, rating agencies and banks; assist with communication to board of directors as appropriate.
• Monitor the effectiveness of the company’s investor relations program through the quality of sell-side analyst coverage, the addition of new institutional owners, and quality of overall shareholder base.
• Undergraduate degree in business with an emphasis on finance; CFA or MBA desired.
• Experience in highly analytical financial management roles including investor relations, sell-side equity research, buy-side analyst position, or corporate communications.
• Skilled in valuation analysis and methodologies, financial modeling and knowledgeable of the capital markets and relevant SEC and accounting regulations and how they affect a publicly traded corporation.
Send resume to email@example.com
*Totally 98 H1B filing in 2017.