Management Science Associates, Inc. is looking for Business Analytics Associates II.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
• Use statistical techniques with moderate guidance to maintain existing client models, forecasts, reports and analytical studies. Interact with clients under guidance from higher-level team members.
• Conduct independent and collaborative analytical work on client projects led by higher-level team members
• Develop and maintain efficient analytical code and documentation to manipulate large datasets and conduct statistical analysis with minimal guidance
• Test and debug analytical code. Work with team members to resolve unexpected problems resulting from unusual data and from limitations inherent in software applications and data processing resources.
• Present analytical results to internal team members, and provide support during client presentations
• Develop in-depth understanding of client’s product and marketing environment
• Mentor, train and guide lower level team members
• Assist division management in sales efforts, such as preparing materials and performing research
• Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative Analytics, Business Analytics, Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience. MBA or relevant Master’s degree may substitute for up to one year of related experience.
• Minimum one year of related experience performing analytical problem solving within market research, data analytics, computer science, or related field
• Knowledge of statistics, mathematics, marketing principles and current business trends
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and data management skills. Proficient with statistical methods, models, and analytics
• Organized with effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented, with an eye for quality standards
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Coding skills for data science analytics and data extraction (SQL, R, SAS, Python, Pandas)
• Data visualization (such as Tableau, Qlik, D3, ggplot)
Send resume to email@example.com
More details: https://msa.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=304740&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1013297&company_id=15792&version=1&byBusinessUnit=NULL&bycountry=0&bystate=0&byRegion=&bylocation=NULL&keywords=marketing&byCat=&proximityCountry=&postalCode=&radiusDistance=&isKilometers=&tosearch=yes&city=
* totally 15 H1B filling in 2017.