Deluxe Media Creative Services Inc. is looking for scripting editor.
Location: Burbank, CA
• Creation of As-Broadcast Scripts, Dialogue Lists, Spotting Lists for television series, including transcription of spoken dialogue and spotting/timing for subtitle creation.
• Responsible for completing scripts in deliverable condition by internal due date and/or client due date.
• Responsible for ensuring scripts are error free and meet industry standards as well as unique client specifications.
• Perform QC and Proofing of scripting files that are created by other transcribers.
- Set up and start scripting files for other transcribers when accelerated turnaround times are necessary.
• BA degree in English, literature, journalism or scriptwriting
• Transcription and/or Spotting experience preferred.
• Must have a great command of the written English language and exceptional grammatical skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, work in a team and high pressure environment.
Send resume to Lachondra.firstname.lastname@example.org
*Totally 9 H1B filling in 2017.