Delphi Corporation is looking for a mechanical engineering.
Location: Kokomo, IN
• Mechanical Design of Power Electronics Products (Components and Assemblies)
• Mechanical design of power electronics assemblies
• Mechanical design of custom components within power electronics assemblies
• Concept design, 3D modeling, and detail design
• Depending on experience level, lead or support the following activities:
o Conceptual design of assembly – mechanical architecture of electrical circuits, coolant flow, thermal management, robustness to durability requirements
o Cost analysis and selection of different design options
o Create verification plan and perform/support testing as required
o Finite element analysis of heat transfer, coolant flow/pressure, vibration modal analysis, fatigue analysis
o Dimensional tolerance strategy and print review
o Tolerance stack-up analysis
o Hands-on form/fit/function verification of prototype components, sub-assemblies, and final assembly
o Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA)
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 1+ year(s) of mechanical design experience
• 1+ year(s) working with computer aided design tools including CAD and FEA
- 1+ year(s) using standard office software applications such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
Send resume to email@example.com
*Totally 150 H1B filling in 2017.