Ciber, Inc. Is looking for Software Quality Assurance Analyst – Salesforce
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
• Performs tests in adherence to organization’s testing methodology and processes.
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
• Work with the Developers, Testers and Analysts to understand the specific needs of the project/product for testing.
• Create level of effort (LOE) and duration estimates for own assigned work and review the LOEs of other test engineers. Proactively manage activities to meet those expectations.
• Identify Test Cases; participate in test case review/discussions; participate in user story mapping, project walk-throughs, sprint planning and estimation.
• Prepare Testing artifacts as needed, such as Test Plan, Test Strategy, RTM’s, etc.
• Communicate complex technical concepts effectively and in terms that can be understood by all parties involved.
• Develop testing scripts to automate test cases where possible.
• Assist team by supporting the Continuous Integration (CI) environment.
• Significant storyboard planning and execution.
• Experience testing Salesforce or CRM applications
• Experienced with automated testing for web applications with dynamic UI
• Experience with GIT, SVN or relevant source control system
• Experience in Selenium Java
• Good to have experience in HTML, XML, and SQL
• Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
• Anticipates and solves complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify solutions.
• Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives.
• Communicates difficult or sensitive concepts and works to build consensus.
• Depth of expertise in own discipline to be able to guide others in the application of principles and concepts and to interpret complexities, nuances.
• Incumbents assist with establishing protocols and processes for the discipline.
• Sufficient knowledge to guide the application of best practices within Information Services.
• Uses industry understanding to drive decision-making beyond best practices.
• Interprets internal/external business challenge, assesses current/industry practices and selects best practices to improve products, processes or services.
Send resume to email@example.com
* totally 171 H1B filing in 2017.