Arm, Inc. is looking for Graduate Project Manager.
Location: Austin, TX
• Assist project management with provision of monthly metrics & trends for SSG Balanced Scorecard process
• Assist project management with status reporting, stakeholder management and risk analysis
• Help with Timesheet tracking and reporting, for teams and groups.
• Liaise with the PMO to improve project management reports
• Facilitate projects with compliance to the organisation’s identified health-check criteria
You will have a university degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering or Project Management background is desired or equivalent experience
• You will have excellent networking and interpersonal skills
• Highly organised, proven either during university or in personal life
• Diligent with great attention to detail
• Problem solving, and analytical thinking
• Active listener, able to interpret and play back stakeholder requirements.
• Highly driven and able to work individually and as part of a team.
• Technical background, either through formal training or as hobbyist
• An understanding of hardware / software design
• Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence would be a bonus
• Familiarity with project management tools e.g. Microsoft Project
Send resume to email@example.com
* Totally 116 H1B filling in 2017.