Acton Inc. is looking for entry level Mechanical Engineer.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Work closely with RD and Design team and provide engineering expertise
- – Play a part to work on projects from beginning to get to market that meet the technical performance, cost and schedule requirements.
- – Regular use of creativity and innovation to address important issues
- – Works independently, provide solutions – Responsible for milestones
- Mechanical Engineer must have strong hands on, analytical skills and pay attention to detail.
- We are seeking someone results-driven, passionate about solving problems and demonstrate leadership.
– Perform engineering duties in design tools, engines and other Mechanical Equipment in personal mobility devices.
- Develop, analyze and improve mechanical systems. Hardware development for inverters and motors.
- Recommend thermal design for power Electronics and motors
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- • Understanding of component part design – Castings – Extrusions – Molded plastic parts – Mechanism design – Machined metal parts, material and heat treat – Sheet metal fabrication – Electro-mechanical system integration – Balancing of rotating masses – Structural Analysis Extra credit if you also possess:
- • Knowledge of automotive mechanics and systems
- • Knowledge on electronics, control system
Send resume to email@example.com
More Details: https://www.actonglobal.com/jobs/
*Totally 5 H1B filing in 2017.